photo Home_zpsf351e376.png photo AboutMe_zpseed0f595.png photo contact_zpsd7307245.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wedding

Eeeekkkk!! After years of stalking checking out everyone's blogs...I finally decided to take the plunge! I started to this past year, but became SO overwhelmed! I consider myself somewhat "techy", but I just wasn't up to the challenge quite yet. Implementing the common core for the first time this year was enough of a mental challenge!

This has been a busy summer for me. After 10 years of dating, I finally married my college sweetheart! We decided on a destination wedding and wouldn't take it back for a second! It was laid-back and perfect! We went to Anna Maria Island in Florida with our friends & family for the big day. We had about 90 people travel with us...we are SO blessed! We had a hometown (mine) reception this past weekend and Alan's hometown this weekend. Then, we will finally be finished celebrating the big day! Whoo...it's a lot of work (& money) to get married! Here are some pics of the big day...


My Family!



After the ceremony by the beach!



Our very large & fabulous wedding party!
I won't bore you with any more pics, but just wanted to share a few! This wasn't a very "school" related post, but it's still summer, right?!? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning,
    I am an Algerian teacher of English, and I want just to wish you all the best in your new life.
    Thand you for sharing with us your moment of happiness.
    Be happy!

    ReplyDelete