photo Home_zpsf351e376.png photo AboutMe_zpseed0f595.png photo contact_zpsd7307245.png

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School...Whoop!

It's almost here...it's almost here!!! Yes, I'm really pretty excited for the beginning of the school year, but I'm REALLLLYYY excited for the TPT Back to School Sale!! I LOVE TPT sales...not just as a seller, but mostly as a buyer. There are SO many amazing resources on TPT that I could buy, buy, & buy some more! Of course, I always get overly excited and purchase before the sale. Here are some of my favorite new TPT purchases...


 
I strongly dislike spending a ton of money on little trinkets and games knowing they will be lost/broken within a few days. Last April, I downloaded the freebie version to see how my student's would respond. OH.MY.WORD they LOVED them! I've never seen them work SO hard for a reward! Their favorite was the "Stinky Feet" coupon when they could go shoeless in the classroom! I just had to purchase a set of these coupons!
KindergartenWorks: introducing Mel D. and Reward Coupons {giveaway item}
 
 
This common core bundle is AMAZING! It includes practice & apple math assessments for every Second Grade standard. It also includes task cards for each standard (I love that Blair included a B&W version for copying!) I plan to use the practice pages for homework this year ~ they have the perfect number of problems!
 
2nd Grade Common Core Math Assessments - ALL STANDARDS BUNDLE from Blair Turner on TeachersNotebook.com (128 pages)  - 2 pages for EACH 2nd grade Common Core math standard!
 
 
I primarily teach Math & I love Glitter...so this was a must have for me!! How awesome are these products??
 
Glitter Meets Glue Designs: Teachers Pay Teachers Store - Check out my glitter-ific clipart! #clipart #illustration #graphic #teacher #education #teaching #commoncore
 
One of my absolute must haves from my wish list...
 
 
2nd Grade Language Interactive Notebook (Common Core aligned) $
 
 
 So, what is your must have product for the B2S Sale??
 
Two day sale
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment